About kholia gh

 


 Courage Fiakporm  is my name,popularly known as Kholia_gh, currently i'm a field  service agent at aYo Intermediaries Ghana Ltd. I'm a Voltarien  both my father and mother are all form volta region. My parents gave birth to four children and i am the second born.I  studied visual arts in senior high school. I'm a past student of kinbu senior high technical  where i offered visual arts with Graphic designing, general knowledge in Art (G.K.A) ,Core Mathematics,English and Economics. had my nursery at Queen Elizabeth letter i completed my Junior high school at dansoman2 basic school located in dansoman.
 My interests is recording, dancing and acting. I do all this just to improve building on my initiatives and morals. To learn more of organizational and leadership skills. since i communicate people everyday, i get the heart of every organization, i am a Song writer and a sound engineer also a real music lover i do all this to give a clear representations of my communication skills. I'm also a performer at WeTakeT_Records, i blog to prove my fans ,families  and communicators that i can explore the world.
#Together we Shine  forever #WeTakeT  Stay connected with Kholia_gh for more update.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WeTakeT