WeTakeT

  ABOUT WETAKE!T

Wetake!t is all about a third eye vision on a worldwide mission. I believe in the earthly paradise Jehovah promised all mankind forever living in paradise on earth  that is my vision, and i have to spread the vision  all across the Glob 🌎 so its a  worldwide mission  WeTake!t.
   I Educate my self on how to live a fast life both physical and spiritual, i practice fast life by taking Trees i mean real Green. i live a very  simple and  humble lifestyle.
 My life is always moving from page to page, stage to stage communicating with people making peace and unity to rain. i believe all those i have seen have also seen life. Because my life is the Sun🌞
We use to trap from one place to the other  just for life stories,i connect to real people that can make it happen.
 I am  ready for any thing that come my way even  death. Real life is what i do in a day.
Music has been my passion when I was a little kid.
I started dreaming when i was 14years
I got use to listening  to good music,one day fall a sleep with ear piece while sleeping i was dreaming performing on stage,that grant me the believe that i can sing,so i started writing song to motivate my soul.
 Song like focus always keep me going there are more turns to Drop.
 #wetake!t_with_the_five_block
#kholiagh

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About kholia gh